Keep up with the news
Staying up to date with important business news can be daunting. Below we have set out what we believe in important for you
- Borrowing stood at £17.9 billion in June 2021.
- One in five remain unsure about their debt repayments.
- HMRC demanded bills over historic contractor assessment errors.
- The proportion of retail sales fell in the same period.
- The ICAEW criticised the way the AQR is managed.
- Business confidence in the sector remains low, however.
- Borrowing in June 2021 was the second highest on record.
- Official forecasts for average wage growth look good for retirees.
- Changes ahead of a comprehensive report due in autumn.
- A fifth of self-employed people will face extra one-off costs.
Book your free consultation today
Your first consultation is on us. No obligations, just a friendly chat sweetened by a cup of the best free coffee you'll ever have.