Keep up with the news
Staying up to date with important business news can be daunting. Below we have set out what we believe in important for you
- Research and development spending is lower than twenty years ago.
- It will gain the responsibilities of three current agencies.
- That equates to £26,000 a year.
- Tax simplicity is the priority for the OTS.
- The Treasury said its recovery plan ‘is working’.
- Updated templates should make the system easier.
- Taxpayers lost out on over £600 million.
- The Government wants SMEs to achieve net zero by 2050.
- It will end on the originally planned date.
- Companies invest less than before the policy’s introduction.
Book your free consultation today
Your first consultation is on us. No obligations, just a friendly chat sweetened by a cup of the best free coffee you'll ever have.