Keep up with the news
Staying up to date with important business news can be daunting. Below we have set out what we believe in important for you
- The scheme forms part of the Government's winter economy plan.
- Autumn fiscal annoucement scrapped for second successive year.
- BBPA CEO said a curfew will “devastate” the pub sector.
- All directors to complete identity verification checks.
- Furlough numbers fall from 30% to 11%.
- Evictions ban extended until the end of the year.
- Consumer prices fell 0.2% from 1% in July.
- How can employers ensure claims under the furlough scheme are in line with the law?
- Anyone who is currently aged 47 or under to face extra two-year wait.
- The new guidance comes into effect from today.
Book your free consultation today
Your first consultation is on us. No obligations, just a friendly chat sweetened by a cup of the best free coffee you'll ever have.