Keep up with the news
Staying up to date with important business news can be daunting. Below we have set out what we believe in important for you
- Stamp duty holiday is due to end on 31 March 2021.
- Determining your employees’ pay rates for 2021/22.
- Up to nine million jobs may be affected without an extension.
- The charge comes into effect from 1 March 2021.
- COVID-19 prompts UK GDP to fall by 9.9%.
- The grants are worth up to £2,000.
- Failing to extend existing support will “stunt economic recovery”.
- 29% of proposed purchases fell through in January.
- The organisation is urging for the threshold to be changed.
- Repayments can be spread over ten years, rather than six.
Book your free consultation today
Your first consultation is on us. No obligations, just a friendly chat sweetened by a cup of the best free coffee you'll ever have.