Keep up with the news
Staying up to date with important business news can be daunting. Below we have set out what we believe in important for you
- Up to four million women in their 50s are affected.
- Grants available if you’re legally required to close.
- In the three months to August, unemployment increased by 138,000.
- A 5% reduction in the economy has been blamed for the financial hit.
- 13% of over-50s have adjusted their retirement age.
- Two-thirds of salaries covered for firms required to shut.
- GDP remains 9.2% lower than pre-pandemic levels.
- Up to £26 billion could be lost.
- Sunak hinted at possible tax rises to protect the public's finances.
- Men and women now receive their state pension at 66.
Book your free consultation today
Your first consultation is on us. No obligations, just a friendly chat sweetened by a cup of the best free coffee you'll ever have.