Keep up with the news
Staying up to date with important business news can be daunting. Below we have set out what we believe in important for you
- Borrowing hit its highest levels in October since records began in 1993.
- 500,000 referrals from the public offered fraudulent tax rebates.
- HMRC revealed potential designs of its MTD for the corporation tax system.
- Small businesses face a “hugely difficult” winter.
- 4,359 applications were received from employers across Great Britain.
- COVID-19 crisis leaves the sector at 4.53 million self-employed individuals.
- £14 billion could be raised by doubling rates and cutting exemptions.
- Borrowers’ support extends as the coronavirus crisis deepens.
- CJRS and the SEISS extended with England in second lockdown.
- Take-up of the scheme was “larger than expected”.
Book your free consultation today
Your first consultation is on us. No obligations, just a friendly chat sweetened by a cup of the best free coffee you'll ever have.