Keep up with the news
Staying up to date with important business news can be daunting. Below we have set out what we believe in important for you
- The UK and EU agreed to continue post-Brexit negotiations.
- The Government and five banks launch £25m post-Brexit scheme.
- October GDP remains 7.9% below pre-pandemic level.
- Does the tax break still apply to Christmas parties in 2020?
- The 2019/20 deadline is on or before midnight on 31 January 2021.
- Businesses are unaware of how rules will apply in January.
- Over 700 small firms have come forward.
- Around a million tax returns were filed late last year.
- Nine in 10 SMEs secured COVID-related finance in Q3.
- 27% of small businesses said they would not survive to see 2021.
Book your free consultation today
Your first consultation is on us. No obligations, just a friendly chat sweetened by a cup of the best free coffee you'll ever have.