Keep up with the news
Staying up to date with important business news can be daunting. Below we have set out what we believe in important for you
- A round-up of the best rumours for individuals and businesses.
- Landlords to lose relief on finance costs from 2020/21.
- Government estimates an uplift of up to £3.4bn.
- Cutting pensions tax relief seems unlikely.
- No penalties for non-compliance in 2020/21.
- Sunak drops a hint just days before report is due.
- IFS issues warning ahead of Spring Budget 2020.
- Corporation tax The main rate of corporation tax will now remain at 19% from 1 April 2020, despite original plans to reduce this to 17%. This remains the lowest headline rate in the G20. Additionally, it was announced that the main rate of corpo...
- Active savers’ rate falls 12% in ten years.
- Advice issued on spotting genuine emails.
Book your free consultation today
Your first consultation is on us. No obligations, just a friendly chat sweetened by a cup of the best free coffee you'll ever have.