Keep up with the news
Staying up to date with important business news can be daunting. Below we have set out what we believe in important for you
- A reduction would help most businesses survive the winter.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak reveals 11th-hour upgrade as COVID-19 cases rise.
- Residential property transactions increase 21.3% in September.
- Residential property transactions increase sharply.
- HMRC’s fraud hotline received over 10,000 reports.
- The FSB suggests lowering employer NICs.
- Changes to the job support scheme and SEISS.
- The new state pension is set to increase to £179.60.
- The Government is expected to have spent £4.9 billion on CJRS.
- Scheme could create "unreasonable" costs for businesses.
Book your free consultation today
Your first consultation is on us. No obligations, just a friendly chat sweetened by a cup of the best free coffee you'll ever have.