Keep up with the news
Staying up to date with important business news can be daunting. Below we have set out what we believe in important for you
- CJRS and the SEISS extended with England in second lockdown.
- Take-up of the scheme was “larger than expected”.
- ONS reported a 4.8% increase for the three months to September.
- The scheme is due to take effect from 2023.
- Employees to receive 80% of salary for hours not worked.
- Stock of Government bonds will increase to £875 billion.
- Borrowers have until 31 January 2021 to request a payment deferral.
- The third taxable SEISS grant increases to £5,160.
- Extension initially in place until 30 November 2020.
- Treasury to set out spending plans for 2021/22.
Book your free consultation today
Your first consultation is on us. No obligations, just a friendly chat sweetened by a cup of the best free coffee you'll ever have.