Keep up with the news
Staying up to date with important business news can be daunting. Below we have set out what we believe in important for you
- Nine in 10 SMEs secured COVID-related finance in Q3.
- 27% of small businesses said they would not survive to see 2021.
- New campaign aims to protect people from false advertising.
- The grant will offer a lump sum up to a maximum of £7,500.
- Every area in England falls into one of three alert levels.
- To qualify, businesses must meet new rules on trading conditions.
- The OBR predicts the economy will grow by 5.5% in 2021.
- The OTS recommends options for COVID-19 tax grab.
- Latest tax to go digital set to roll out from 2026 at earliest.
- Clarification needed on tax exemption for annual functions.
Book your free consultation today
Your first consultation is on us. No obligations, just a friendly chat sweetened by a cup of the best free coffee you'll ever have.